The family business W. van Lierop & Zn was founded by Wim van Lierop in 1949. Wim started his own flower bulbs nursery in the Anna Paulownapolder in the province of Noord-Holland, on approximately 5 hectares of land. Nowadays, the company is led by Wim’s son Gerard and the cousins Ron, William, Arjan and Peter. Together with 20 permanent employees, the family grows an exclusive selection of flower bulbs (a.o. tulips, daffodils, alliums, grape hyacinths) on more than 250 hectares of land!